Short throw projectors are quickly becoming some of the most useful products on the market. Whether you’re giving a presentation at work or lounging at home playing video games, these projectors offer a wide variety of functions. There are so many common uses for your device!
Getting the most out of your hard earned money is easy if you know how practical your projector can be. Short throw projectors are being used in offices, for educational purposes, in homes, and can even be added as an accessory to your phone! Here is a look at all of the most common uses for these clever products.
Working On It
Using a portable projector in the workplace is not only growing in popularity, but is practically expected. The most efficient projectors for the workplace are portable, wireless, and user friendly.
- Power point and video presentations. Let’s say you have a meeting with the head of the company, and you need to produce a presentation that will make an impact. Using a projector for a PowerPoint presentation or using it for a video presentation would certainly hit home.
- Charts and Graphs. Typical company meetings will require passing a lot of information back and forth, typically on paper. Working with a projector will make the information just as available, but also save some trees.
- Teleconferencing into meetings is nothing new. But modern technologies like Skype allow offices to function using video conferencing. Using a projector to display the video call will make it easy for everyone in the meeting to see the big picture.
- Projectors can also be used as an interview tool. Skyping, or teleconferencing into an interview is very common. If you’ve landed a video interview, don’t be nervous to be on the big screen. Just remember you are a giant talking head, on an extra large screen, and it will make the whole experience a little more jovial.
There are many projectors that can turn your latest presentation into the next best thing. Like the Sony LSPX-P1 Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector. It is small, has built in speakers, and is compatible with a large number of smart phones! The ASUS S1 short throw projector can FIT IN YOUR POCKET. Not to mention an aspect ratio of 16:9, which isn’t too bad for such a small projector.
Projectors have been used in the classroom for years. Models have come a long way from the big bulky grey ones that resembled an ancient skeleton, to the sleek and modern styles we see today. The uses of these marvelous tools range from elementary schools to Yale lecture halls.
- Watching movies in school is pretty much everyone’s favorite thing. Whether you have a sub that day, or you’re watching a 20-part series on octopuses, projectors help to make the material more accessible.
- Classroom diagrams, student work, and interactive class projects can all be made effortless with the use of a projector. Products like the Epson PowerLite 435W work best classroom and conference settings. Primarily because it works well in ambient lighting, making it perfect for the teacher to connect a lap top and get to work, without having to completely black out the windows.
- Lecture halls and college classrooms also make great use of these uncomplicated devices. Professors who are teaching abroad can Skype into their lecture hall without having to leave the country!
The home theater is one of the most common uses for a short throw projector. More and more people are ditching the old cable box and the outdated screens for a high resolution projector. Gaming, movies, and sports are the most common reasons to go all in on some quality equipment.
There are a lot of brands that can offer gaming console compatible projectors. The BenQ HT2150ST is one of the top rated gaming projectors out there, primarily because of its low input lag. In the Smart Eco mode, the HT2150ST has a lamp life of 7000 hours! Perfect for long form RPG games!
Sports and television are HUGE motivations for putting a projector in your home. Who wouldn’t want to watch their favorite team dominate with a screen as big as your wall!
However, no one can take the crown away from Hollywood. Movies are probably the number one reason to buy a really high quality projector. More recent projectors have lots of bells and whistles like 4K resolution, 3D compatibility, 3000+ lumens and so much more! They are ideal for cuddling up in your pajamas and watching your favorite movies over and over again!
Projectors are abundantly useful in the workplace, in your home, and in the classroom. Using your short throw projector in your everyday life is not only growing in popularity but is practically commonplace. From presentations to a little kid science projects, you can use these nifty gadgets for almost any occasion!